Caregivers You Can TRUST
Our staff is here to serve you or your loved one. We are flexible and adjust completely to the needs of the client and family. Whether you need extensive 24 hour care or short term respite care for family members who provide care, we can help.
What makes TRUST HomeCare different?
· Customized care plan to fit the client needs.
· Caregivers are bonded, insured, trained and certified with extensive screening and the highest of character and values.
· You may interview the caregiver prior to care.
· Zero drug and alcohol tolerance policy.
· Available for all your needs: companionship, homemaker services and personal care including grooming and hygiene, 24 hours a day all year long.
· We have Alzheimer’s and Dementia care.
· Our caregivers are people you can TRUST and they will treat you or your loved one as they would a family member.
· We strive to meet all your needs and wants including recreational activities, pet care, lawn service and anything else we can assist you or your loved one with.
· We provide affordable, quality care and strive to work within your budget.
· Safety and injury prevention awareness.
· Medical Alert & Medication Dispenser system for peace of mind.
The help you need
Home Care, unlike the medical side, is designed to help the older adult with the tasks of everyday living and offer the opportunity for steady companionship, as they are generally assigned to specific clients on a long-term basis, enabling a friendship to grow.
Home care is much more affordable than medical care. Therefore, many seniors prefer home care and only receive the medical care as needed.
Home care is much more affordable than assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Also, Medical Care can be costly, since most professionals must be registered nurses or nurses' assistants. In addition, they may balk at performing light housekeeping tasks, running errands, etc.
Although we pay our caregivers well to attract the best, we strictly control our overhead to maintain low, affordable rates and pass on the savings to our clients.
Quality is job 1
We supervise quality of care including maintenance of a daily journal in the client's home and non-scheduled supervisory visits to maintain the highest quality of service. Periodic in-home visits and calls to clients and caregivers allow supervisors to observe the living conditions and confirm the client is receiving quality care.
TRUST HomeCare provides an on-site visit to assess the situation and explain what services and resources are available to you.
You choose your caregiver
We consult with the client and family members to professionally match a caregiver who fits the client's personality, needs and wants. You will have a chance to interview the caregiver allowing you to make the final choice.
We will customize a written care plan in consultation with the client and family which will be updated as needed.
We try to keep the same caregiver for the client to maintain the comfort level that a client has with their caregiver and preserve employee continuity.
Home is where the heart is
Remaining as independent as possible can boost a senior's overall sense of well-being. Staying in their own home is, in most cases, far more preferable (as well as less costly) than relocating to an assisted living facility. It gives them a sense of empowerment and allows them to retain close friendships with neighbors.
By remaining in their own homes, seniors can retain an important sense of dignity and independence, qualities that are all too often lost even in the best institutions.
Many older Americans spend much of the day alone which may cause stress, depression or a sense of being left out of the community; TRUST HomeCare can remedy that.
Living at home in familiar surroundings, a community you know with family and friends is the best choice for most seniors.
Value Added Services
TRUST HomeCare will try to assist its clients in any way possible including by providing information as a courtesy to its clients including to but not limited to the following: finding medical supplies/equipment, dental supplies/equipment, pharmacies, financial advisors, tax consultants, lawyers, even plumbers, handymen and more.